The Springfield Lounge provides a home for our fans in the heart of the Springfield (West) Stand.
This fantastic lounge is hosted by Club Legend Tommy Gore and gives you the chance to choose one of three fantastic match day dining options. Should you wish to dine before each match, you may choose to enjoy either a two course carvery meal, or single course dining from the chef’s table. Alternatively a simple season card upgrade will allow you entry to the lounge, a reserved seat and the opportunity to buy food on the day.
- Informal seating within our lounge.
- VIP cushioned seats located in the West Stand.
- Fine dining during the course of the day.
- Half time and post match refreshments.
- Compere-led entertainment throughout the day including a match day raffle, quiz and competitions.
- Hostess service throughout the day.
- Official matchday programme and team sheet for each guest.
- Table betting service provided by our official betting partner.
- Photo opportunities throughout the day.
View our different packages and sample menus for the Springfield Lounge by clicking the drop down options on the below options:
Roasted British topside of beef
Roasted leg of salt marsh lamb
Both served with…
Traditional Yorkshire puddings
Buttered new potatoes
Dripping roasted potatoes
Rich roast gravy
Panache of fresh market vegetables
Chef’s selection of desserts
Cheese board served with biscuits and traditional accompaniments
Fresh tropical fruit platter
A one-course meal from our acclaimed kitchens, served from the carvery:
Steamed and buttered sugar snaps and broccoli
Roasted hand cut potato wedges
Warm fresh crusty French bread
Authentic Indian chicken madras curry
Roasted Bombay spiced potato wedges
Coriander naan breads
*Please note that a vegetarian option is always available. However, should you have any additional dietary requirements, please advise at the time of booking.
A season-card upgrade without catering which allows you access to the Springfield Lounge.