Latics Advent Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Wigan Athletic whose registered office is at the DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UZ, in conjunction with Currys PC World Wigan, sponsor of Wigan Athletic’s digital video content.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Wigan Athletic, the DW Stadium, Wigan Athletic Community Trust or Currys PC World and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.wiganathletic.com – Promotion for entries will take place on Wigan Athletic’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person per social media platform. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. An individual competition will run through each day of December from Saturday 1 December through to Monday 24 December, with the competition posted at 8.00am.
8. The competition on each day closes at 8.00pm and the winner will be announced the following day.
9. After the closing date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. Individual competition entry points will be posted each day on Wigan Athletic’s official Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts. Details of which will also be available on www.wiganathletic.com
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition.
14. A winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner will be asked permission to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Currys PC World prizes must be collected from Currys PC World Wigan located at Robin Retail Park, Wigan.
22. Collection/delivery of Wigan Athletic prizes can be discussed upon winning.