The key facts and figures ahead of Latics' midweek trip to Bristol Rovers.
- Match Preview: Bristol Rovers v Wigan Athletic.
- All of the key information ahead of Latics' trip to the Memorial Stadium.
- Latics travel to Bristol Rovers aiming to strengthen their grip on Sky Bet League One.
BRISTOL ROVERS v WIGAN ATHLETIC
SKY BET LEAGUE ONE
TUESDAY 24 APRIL 2018
- ODDS: Latest odds ahead of the game from Mr Green.
- AWAY INFO: Tips for Latics supporters heading to Bristol Rovers.
- TICKETS: Buy now for Latics' final home game against AFC Wimbledon. Max price £10!
Latics head to Bristol Rovers aiming to take their promotion party to new heights as Paul Cook's men look to strengthen their grip on the Sky Bet League One title against Darrell Clarke's Gas.
The 4-0 victory away at Fleetwood Town on Saturday sealed Latics' place in the Sky Bet Championship for 2018/19, and at the same time the quartert of well taken finishes lifted Latics' away goal tally up to 50, the highest in English football.
Opponents Bristol Rovers sit 12th in the table, nine points above the relegation zone with three games to play, meaning Clarke's side have all but mathematically secured their place in League One for next season.
The trip to the Memorial Stadium is Latics' penultimate away game of the season.
LAST FIVE IN SKY BET LEAGUE ONE
Latics - WWDWW, 13 points, 14 scored, 2 conceded
Bristol Rovers - WLDDL, 5 points, 4 scored, 7 conceded
HOME AND AWAY
Latics away: Won 15, Drawn 2, Lost 4, 50 scored, 17 conceded
Bristol Rovers home: Won 11, Drawn 4, Lost 6, 36 scored, 28 conceded
LEADING GOAL SCORERS IN LEAGUE ONE
Latics: Will Grigg 18, Nick Powell 15, Michael Jacobs 11
Bristol Rovers: Ellis Harrison 12, Billy Bodin 9, Rory Gaffney 7
League: Latics 10 wins, Bristol Rovers 10 wins, 5 draws
At Bristol Rovers: Latics 1 win, Bristol Rovers 8 wins, 3 draws