Part time Academy coach position open at Wigan Athletic.APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION ARE NOW CLOSED
Wigan Athletic Football Club is seeking to appoint part time Academy coach within the Youth Development phase reporting to the Academy Manager.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Youth Module 1 & 2 Qualifications.
- UEFA B Qualification.
- Passion for football and player development.
- Ability to communicate and coach players of in the YD Phase.
- A forward thinking individual with a ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Understanding of Academy programme [desirable].
- Willingness to work unsociable hours.
- Understanding of EPPP requirements [desirable].
- Computer literate.
The successful applicant will be required to coach two hours on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evening along with a Sunday game.
Due to the requirements of the role successful applicants will undergo a screening process and will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Candidates may be required to demonstrate their practical skills as a further part of the recruitment process.
If you feel this position is of interest to you and you would like to be considered, to apply send your CV along with covering letter and salary details to Kim Healey, HR Manager/Head of Safeguarding, Wigan Athletic Football Club, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UZ or alternatively email email@example.com
Closing date for applications to be received is 14th December 2014.
Wigan Athletic Football Club is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.