Latics link up with Inchcape Mercedes-Benz and smart of Warrington.
- Inchcape Mercedes-Benz and smart in partnership with Wigan Athletic.
- Partnership sees company sponsor manager Gary Caldwell and provide his car for the new campaign.
- Caldwell: “I’m delighted with the car and the service from the staff at Inchcape.”
Inchcape, who are based in Warrington off Junction 21 of the M6, offer new and used Mercedes-Benz and smart cars and have linked up with Wigan Athletic for the first time.
As a result of the partnership, Wigan Athletic fans will receive special offers at Inchcape and they will be announced in due course.
Commenting on his new Mercedes-Benz car, Gary Caldwell said:
“I’m delighted with the car and also the service from the staff at Inchcape, who I met last week.”
Divisional Marketing Manager for Inchcape Mercedes-Benz & smart, Adam Day spoke of the partnership, and said:
“We’re pleased to link up with Wigan Athletic.
“It’s a great partnership for us and we’re looking forward to being part of a successful season with the club, whilst bringing some superb offers for supporters and staff.”
Ian Laithwaite, Wigan Athletic’s Head of Commerical, added further:
“We continue to strengthen our links with businesses in the north-west and this is another example of our ability to attract interest from a wide range of business into the football club.
“I know Gary was happy with the car and the service provided to him by the staff at Inchcape and we’re pleased to link up with Adam and his team.”
- SPONSORSHIP: Link up with your favourite Latics star.
- ADVERTISE: More information on how you can start a partnership with Latics.
- HOSPITALITY: Enjoy our home games in style at the DW Stadium.