An opening in the DW Stadium Hospitality department.THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced front of house operative to join the DW Stadium Hospitality Department. The department provides all aspects of high quality Customer Service for both match day and non-match day events.
The ideal candidate should have a previous experience in a similar role preferably having worked within a hotel, event or sports stadia environment. A Personal Licence would be an advantage but is not essential.
Hospitality Industry Qualifications would be preferred.
Working as part of a team, reporting directly to the Food and Beverage Manager. The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of front of house food service & conferencing along with experience on all aspects of bars operations and beverage delivery.
Main duties will include:
- Supervision of part time staff.
- Maintain a high level of customer’s service throughout the areas within your control.
- Cash handling and accurate till use and management of accounts.
- Cleanliness and tidiness of your work areas in accordance with hygiene, health and safety standards.
- Set up of Conference and Banqueting rooms.
- Liaise with Conference/Events organisers to ensure that their particular requirements and timings are adhered to.
- Work on a rota basis including evenings and weekends in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Based on 37.5 to 40 hours per week, depending on the needs of the business.
- Wage exceeds national minimum, to be discussed at interview.
To apply for this position Send CV and Covering letter to:
Jane Birch, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Robin Park, Wigan, Lancs. WN5 0UH,
Please specify the position you are applying for on your application.
Due to high volume of applicants only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Wigan Football Company Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date Monday 2nd February 2015