Get to know more about the career of Donervon Daniels so far.
- Donervon Daniels signs from West Bromwich Albion.
- Defender has experience in the Football League and Scottish Premiership.
- Daniels has scored on debut twice for separate clubs.
2. Daniels developed through the Academy at West Bromwich Albion, impressing in the Under 18s and Under 21s before earning his first professional contract in 2011.
Daniels in action against Arsenal's Jack Wilshere.
3. The defender won West Brom’s 2011/12 Young Player of the Year award.
4. His first taste of professional football came during a loan spell with Tranmere Rovers in the 2012-13 season, making his debut as a substitute against Swindon Town.
5. Daniels made 14 appearances and scored his first professional goal whilst with the Prenton Park club, playing occasionally in the same team as fellow summer signing Max Power.
Daniels in action for Tranmere Rovers.
6. In November 2013, Daniels had a brief spell on loan at Gillingham, scoring on his debut in a 3-2 victory against Stevenage. He went on to play just three times for the Kent club before returning to his parent club West Brom.
7. Daniels began the 2014-15 season on loan at Blackpool, where he made 19 appearances in the Sky Bet Championship and scored one goal.
8. He featured against Latics in August 2014 at the DW Stadium, with Latics running out 1-0 winners.
9. Daniels joined Aberdeen for the remainder of the 2014-15 campaign, and scored on his debut after agreeing a loan move in January. The defender netted the opening goal in the Scottish League Cup semi-final at Hampden Park, but the Dons were defeated 2-1.
Donervon Daniels celebrates his debut goal for Aberdeen.
10. Daniels went on to make nine appearances in total as Aberdeen finished second in the Scottish Premiership behind Celtic.
- WATCH: Donervon Daniels speaks to Latics PlayerHD for the first time.
- READ: Daniels gives his views after making the 'most important' move of his career.
- NEW ERA: Be part of it with a 2015-16 season card.