Striker Davies links up with Latics in La Manga.
- Craig Davies joins up with team mates in La Manga.
- Striker signed on two year deal on Tuesday.
- Latics training ahead of pre-season friendlies.
Striker Craig Davies has joined up with the rest of the Wigan Athletic squad in La Manga, as Gary Caldwell's group continue to prepare for pre-season friendlies back in England ahead of the upcoming Sky Bet League One season.
Davies signed for Latics yesterday (Tuesday 7 July) on a two year deal following his release from Bolton Wanderers.
On the arrival of the 29-year-old, manager Caldwell said:
"It's great to have Craig out here, he can now start to join in with the group and we can continue to build the team spirit we're going to need heading into the season.
"Craig's a big powerful forward with plenty of experience and he's going to be a big asset to our club."
- FACT FILE: Get to know Craig Davies with our 10 facts.
- LA MANGA: More photos from warm-weather training.
- YOUR VIEW: Welcome messages from supporters to Craig Davies.