2015-16 home kit manufactured by Kappa available from Thursday 30 July as Sanmi Odelusi and Donervon Daniels visit Grand Arcade for launch.
- 2015-16 home kit, manufactured by Kappa, on sale Thursday 30 July.
- New signings Sanmi Odelusi and Donervon Daniels visit Grand Arcade for launch.
- 2015-16 Wigan Athletic Season Card holders can claim 10% discount.
The superb new kits, manufactured by the club’s new kit partner Kappa, comes in a range of sizes, with adult prices starting at £39.99 for the men’s jersey, with the competition men’s jersey at £49.99 with junior sizes at £31.99 for a boys jersey. Mini Kits and Baby Kits also available, along with shorts and socks in adult and junior sizes.
For a full list of prices [click here].
New signings Samni Odelusi and Donervon Daniels will be present at the Wigan Athletic club store around 1.30pm in the Grand Arcade, Wigan town centre, to officially launch the kit, where they will sign autographs for supporters and pose for pictures.
Supporters can buy the new kit in store from 9.00am, as well as purchase online at LaticsStore.com and DWSports.com – where 2015-16 Season Card holders can claim 10% discount on all goods purchased in store and online.
In order to claim the 10% discount, supporters simply need to bring their 2015-16 Season Cards and a valid reference number, or enter their season card reference number at the online checkout.
Meanwhile, supporters can pre-order the away and third kits, with a release date to be confirmed soon.
- SQUAD NUMBERS: Personalise your 2015-16 kit with your favourite player.
- WIN: Get yourself £45 in the club shop thanks to Sky Bet.
- NEW ERA: Be part of the new era with a 2015-16 season card.