Learn more about Jerome Sinclair after his loan move to Latics.
- Jerome Sinclair joins Latics on loan from Liverpool.
- 18-year-old links up with fellow Liverpool forward Sheyi Ojo.
- Read Jerome's thought and watch his interview.
1. Born in Birmingham on 20 September 1996, Jerome Sinclair moved to Liverpool from West Bromwich Albion in the summer of 2011, making his Under 18s debut in the 2011/12 season.
2. Sinclair holds the record as Liverpool's youngest ever player, making his debut on 26 September 2012 in the League Cup against his former club West Brom. Sinclair was just 16-years-old and six days.
3. The striker has represented England at both Under 16 and Under 17 levels (pictured below), scoring four goals in nine appearances across both age groups.
4. He made his youth international debut on 27 October 2011, scoring in England's 4-0 win against Wales in the Victory Shield.
5. Sinclair made his Liverpool Under 21 debut on 21 February 2014, coming on as a substitute in a 4-0 win in the Under 21 Premier League against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
6. In the 2014/15 season so far, Sinclair has scored 22 goals across all competition with Liverpool's Under 18s and Under 21s.
7. In the Under 21 Premier League the 18-year-old has scored three and assisted three in 10 appearances.
8. The UEFA Youth League has proved fruitful for Sinclair, and as it stands he's the joint third top goal scorer in the competition with six goals in seven appearances.
9. Sinclair travelled with Liverpool's first team this season to Istanbul for their UEFA Europa League second leg against Besiktas.
10. He will take up the number 31 shirt for Latics, last worn by Honduran international Maynor Figueroa.