Get to know Haris Vuckic.
- Haris Vuckic joins on loan from Newcastle United.
- Forward has experience as Cardiff City, Rotherham United and Rangers.
- Find out more about the Slovenian international below.
1. Born 21 August 1992, Vuckic joined Newcastle from Slovenian First Football League side Domzale in 2009.
2. The forward made his professional debut as a 15-year-old in May 2008.
3. Vuckic had been on trial with AC Milan before signing at St. James' Park.
4. The forward made his Newcastle debut in August 2009, five days after his 17th birthday against Huddersfield Town in a 4-3 League Cup victory.
Vuckic celebrating his first Newcastle goal.
5. Vuckic has since made 17 first team appearances for the Magpies, scoring his only goal in a 1-0 victory over Atromitos in the UEFA Europa League in August 2012 to send his side into the group stages. He replaced Ryan Taylor in that game after the former Latics man picked up a knee injury.
6. The Slovenian spent three months on loan at Cardiff during the 2011-12 season, scoring once in five appearances.
7. Vuckic helped Rotherham United to promotion via the play-offs in League One during the 2013-14 campaign, featuring in the final against Leyton Orient. He scored four goals in 24 appearances.
8. The 2014-15 season saw Vuckic arrive on loan at Rangers, where he scored nine goals in 24 appearances in all competitions. His stay at Ibrox spanned from February to May 2015.
9. Vuckic represented his country at Under 17, Under 19 and Under 21 levels, before making his senior debut against Scotland in 2012. Playing that day was Latics boss Gary Caldwell, with midfielder Don Cowie an unused substitute.
10. Familiar faces at Latics will be Craig Morgan (Rotherham) and Don Cowie and Kevin McNaughton (Cardiff).