A vacancy has arisen in the DW Stadium finance team.APPLICATIONS FOR THIS VACANCY ARE NOW CLOSED
We are seeking to recruit a Purchase/Sales Ledger Supervisor to join our finance team based at the DW Stadium. The role will primarily support the Stadium.
The position will encompass the following roles and responsibilities:
- Processing all Stadium purchase ledger invoices on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the purchase order system ensuring the timely and accurate processing of data.
- Sending invoices for authorisation.
- Co-ordinating the return of authorised invoices and dealing with any queries.
- Processing payments runs via BACS and cheque.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Performing the credit control for the Stadium and assisting with the credit control for Wigan Athletic Football Club, to cover for a period of maternity leave.
- Proven successful experience within a purchase ledger environment.
- The ability to manage their workload and work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and maintain accuracy.
- Experience of credit control processes and systems.
- A good understanding of basic double entry book keeping.
- A good working knowledge of Excel.
- Prior experience of using Sage 200 would be an advantage.
The role is based at the stadium. The working week is 30 - 37.5 hours per week and is predominantly Monday to Friday.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to be considered, please send your CV along with covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the post to: email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications, only those who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Wigan Football Company Ltd (DW Stadium) is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date for applications is midnight on 30th September 2015