Get to know new-boy Kaiyne Woolery.
- Striker Kaiyne Woolery signs from Bolton Wanderers.
- 21-year-old makes transfer deadline day switch to the DW Stadium.
- Learn more about Woolery's career so far.
1. Kaiyne Woolery was born on 11 January 1995 in Hackney and began his career at Maidstone United.
2. He joined Tamworth in 2013 where he made 19 appearances in his first season in the National League.
3. Woolery spent time out on loan at Stafford Rangers and former club Maidstone during his brief spell with Tamworth.
4. He joined Bolton Wanderers in August 2014, but actually made his EFL debut on loan at Notts County, where he made five appearances in total.
5. The striker's Bolton debut came on 27 April 2015 as a second half substitute away at AFC Bournemouth.
6. 2015/16 saw Woolery feature 20 times for the Trotters.
7. He scored his first professional goal in style, netting a stoppage time winner in a 2-1 home victory over Rotherham United, featuring alongside former Latics forward Emile Heskey.
8. Woolery doubled his Bolton tally in a 2-1 defeat at Elland Road on 5 March 2016.
9. Before signing for Latics on transfer deadline day, Woolery made three appearances for Bolton in 2016/17, including scoring in stoppage time to take their EFL Cup first round clash with Blackpool into extra time.
10. Woolery has featured in Bolton squads alongside Craig Davies, Adam Le Fondre, Andy Kellett, Sanmi Odelusi and Adam Bogdan.