Two vacancies at Wigan Athletic Community Trust.
- Two Schools Sports and Cohesion Coach vacancies.
- Recruiting for Wigan Athletic Community Trust.
- Applications close at 5.00pm on 31 August 2016.
The position will encompass the following roles and responsibilities:-
- Deliver high quality football and sports coaching in Wigan primary schools as part of the Community Trust’s PPA offer.
- Ensure that all activities delivered are in line with the Primary School PE Curriculum and OFSTED guidelines.
- Build and manage effective working relationships with host schools and all staff within the schools to ensure continuation of PPA contracts with selected schools.
- Assist in the delivery of evening football and sport sessions as part of the Premier League Kicks project.
- Work alongside other Community Trust coaches to deliver Latics Soccer Schools during school holidays.
- Assist with the running of activities for junior supporters in the Family Fun Zone on a match day at the DW Stadium.
- Collect the required monitoring information and ensure it is recorded accurately on the VIEWS on-line monitoring and evaluation system.
- FA Level 2 Coaching Award.
- 1st 4sport Level 2 Award in Multi Skills Development in Sport.
- Level 1 Coaching Award in one or more sports other than football.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering PE and sports coaching in schools to young people of all abilities and ages.
- Good knowledge of the current Primary School Curriculum and OFTSED guidelines.
The salary for the role is £15,000.
Wigan Athletic Community Trust is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender re-assignment, marital status, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
All positions with Wigan Athletic Community Trust are offered only on successful completion of an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for the position please complete the application form by [clicking here] and return via post or e-mail to:
Wigan Athletic Football Club
Closing date for application is 5.00pm Wednesday 31 August 2016