Academy Secretary job opportunity at Wigan Athletic.
- Job opportunity at Wigan Athletic for an Academy Secretary.
- Applications close midnight on Sunday 14 August.
- Interviews end of week commencing 15 August.
Wigan Athletic Football Club is looking to appoint an Academy Secretary to support the Academy with all football administration matters.
The position will encompass the following roles and responsibilities:-
- Responsible for all Academy player registrations from U9 to U18 Level and assisting with other player registrations as required by the Football Secretary.
- Arrange and coordinate Academy fixtures from U9 to U18 Level.
- Work with the Academy Manager to ensure EPPP compliance to include administration of the EPPP audit process.
- Undertake the role of super user for the Performance Management System (PMA) and feedback to the relevant staff member of any issues.
- Maintain the Academy Player filing and records system and ensure accuracy.
- Liaise with other Academies and the FA/ League regarding scouts attending matches.
- Assist the Academy Manager on the production of player progress reports.
- Provide general administrative support to other Academy staff members.
- Previous successful experience working in football administration at a Club, League or National Level.
- Proven track record of high quality administration in a work setting.
- Ideally have experience of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) & PMA systems
- Experience of using IT systems including Microsoft word, excel and access.
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
The salary for the role is £20,000 to £22,000 depending upon experience.
Due to the requirements of this role the successful applicant will undergo a screening process that will include an Enhanced DBS with barred list information (DBS).
To apply for this position please send your CV along with covering letter detailing how you match the criteria for the role and your salary details for the attention of the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midnight on 14 August 2016 Interviews: end of week commencing 15 August 2016