Join the sales team at the DW Stadium.
- Job vacancy within the DW Stadium sales team.
- Application deadline, Monday 5 September 2016.
- Download the application form here.
The DW Stadium is a spectacular setting for weddings offering an array of lounges whether it is for a Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast or Evening Reception.
The lounges are equally ideal for birthday parties, award dinners, Christmas parties, christening receptions, etc.
The position will encompass the following roles and responsibilities:-
- Handling incoming wedding and banqueting enquiries.
- Converting enquiries to bookings.
- Managing the event requirements and handing this over to the operations team for the event.
- Gaining feedback from clients post event to inform practices.
- Providing tours of the facilities to potential clients.
- Conducting regular competitor analysis for the wedding and banqueting market segments.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities within the wedding and banqueting markets.
- Previous successful experience in conference /event/ hotel sales managing enquiries and securing bookings.
- A proven successful track record in delivering a quality service to customers and continuously seeking to improve upon this to win new business and retain customers.
- Ability to think creatively and generate new ideas, in order to grow business and enhance revenue and profitability for the stadium.
- An ambitious, self-motivated, confident person with a proven track record of working in a similar role.
- Possess good communication skills, and is committed and reliable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
- Previous use of the Rendevouz is preferred.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to be considered please complete the application form and send it to Jane Birch, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Robin Park, Wigan, WN5 0UZ, or by email to email@example.com.
Download the full job description by [clicking here].
Download the application form by [clicking here].
Application deadline: Monday 5 September 2016
Wigan Football Company Ltd is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender re-assignment, marital status, religion or belief or sexual orientation.