DW Stadium job opportunity.
- Sous Chef vacancy at the DW Stadium.
- Working in Rigalettos Italian Restaurant.
- Deadline for applications Tuesday 13 September.
Working as a Sous Chef, key tasks will include:-
- Working with and cooking fresh ingredients.
- Demonstrate ability to create, cook and serve contempory high quality food and menus.
- Fulfilling customer’s orders from the A La Carte, Early Bird, Espresso Lunch and Specials Menus.
- Assisting with menu planning.
- Ordering and completing stock takes.
- Working on various sections within the kitchen.
- Working alongside the kitchen team to develop the menu.
- Assisting with the supervision of the Brigade.
- Meeting required hygiene standards and completing documentation.
- Ensuring that the team maintain the required hygiene standards at all times.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Deputising in the absence of the Head Chef.
Hours of Work:
Tuesday to Saturday covering lunch and dinner service, plus Wigan Athletic and Wigan Warriors match days
What we are looking for?
- Demonstrable successful experience in a similar fast paced restaurant environment.
- Previous experience in a similar supervisory role is essential.
- Proven application of Food hygiene standards.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety.
- Level 2 Food safety essential.
- Ability to deliver quality whilst working at a fast pace.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a great team.
- Ideally holds an industry recognised qualification.
- Ideally holds Food Safety – Intermediate level.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please complete the application form on the DW Stadium Website and send to Jane Birch, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Robin Park, Wigan, WN5 0UZ, or by email to email@example.com
Application deadline: Tuesday 13th September 2016
Wage: Attractive Salary – To be discussed at interview
Wigan Football Company Ltd (DW Stadium) is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender re-assignment, marital status, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
Due to the volume of applications, only those who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.