An opportunity to join the Wigan Athletic commercial team.
- Apprentice Administrative Assistant opportunity at Wigan Athletic.
- Working with the commercial team of the football club.
- Applications close on Wednesday 27 July at midnight.
Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Salary – NMW for age (£7,500 to £13,000 per annum)
Wigan Athletic Football Club is looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrative Assistant to join the commercial team.
The position will encompass the following roles and responsibilities:-
- Responsible for the management and distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail from the Commercial Department.
- Responsible for the collation of documentation and the up keep of all files in relation to commercial activities.
- Be the first point of contact for all commercial enquiries and provide excellent customer support and phone management skills.
- Administer telephone bookings from start to end including the financial management of receiving payment and administering the booking.
- Assist the Head of Commercial and commercial team with administrative duties.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed excel reports and financial inputting across all commercial activities.
- GCSE’s or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources.
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- IT literate, with the ability to use the full Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to adapt and take on new initiatives.
- Self-motivated with a passion to succeed.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Flexible to meet the requirements of the needs of the business.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 27th July 2016.
Interviews will be held week commencing 1st August 2016.