Get to know our latest addition, Dan Burn.
- Dan Burn set to sign for Wigan Athletic.
- Defender to join after Fulham contract expires.
- Learn more about the 24-year-old with our quick 10 facts.
1. Dan Burn was born 9 May 1992 in Blyth.
2. The defender began his career working through the youth ranks at Darlington, before making his professional debut on 12 December 2009 and going on to make four appearances during the 2009/10 season in League Two.
3. After Darlington's relegation to the Conference (now National League), Burn made 10 appearances in which his side conceded just seven goals and only lost three times.
4. In April 2011 Burn joined Fulham, but his next taste of first team football came on loan at Yeovil Town in the 2012/13 season.
5. Burn made his Yeovil debut on 29 September 2012 against Preston North End, scoring an own goal in the 86th minute, before claiming his first professional goal just one minute later.
6. He played 41 times and scored three goals for the Glovers, the third of which proved to be historic for the Somerset club as he netted the League One Play-Off final winning goal in a 2-1 victory over Brentford at Wembley Stadium, helping Yeovil to the Championship for the first time in their history.
7. In 2013-14 Burn was loaned to Birmingham City until January, making 28 appearances and scoring one goal. The Blues lost just nine matches with Burn in the team, facing Latics on Boxing Day 2013 in a 0-0 draw.
8. Burn made his debut back at Fulham on 4 January 2014 in a 1-1 draw away to Norwich City in the FA Cup, before featuring in the 3-0 replay victory at Craven Cottage.
9. Burn's Premier League debut came days later away to Arsenal in a campaign which saw him collect nine top flight appearances in total.
10. The defender has since featured 57 times for Fulham, scoring two goals and featuring twice against Latics in 3-3 and 2-2 draws.