Part time Academy coaching vacancies at Wigan Athletic.Wigan Athletic Football Club is looking to recruit a number of part time Academy Coaches to work across the Youth Development Phase with ages 12-16.
The position will encompass the following roles and responsibilities:
- Delivering of age specific Youth Development Phase syllabus to players in their charge.
- Completing online and electronic reviewing and assessments of players and sessions.
- Communicating effectively with all team members and reporting back to the Youth Development Phase Lead Coach.
- Working effectively within a multidisciplinary team to deliver excellent coaching.
- UEFA B Licence (essential).
- Proven coaching experience within an elite framework.
- An ability to differentiate tasks based on ability and key stages of player/child development.
- An approachable manner towards young people.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with other department members and coaching staff.
- Willing to work flexible and unsocial hours including evenings and weekends.
- Hold a current FA Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS) certificate.
- FA Youth Award (mod 3).
- You will be required to work evenings and weekends.
Wigan Athletic is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in our work place.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to be considered, to apply send your CV along with covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the above requirements of the post to Louise Kerrigan, HR Manager, Wigan Athletic Football Club, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UZ or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is midnight on 19 June 2016