Get behind Latics in style this weekend.The Wigan Athletic hospitality team have some fantastic hospitality packages available for the visit of Bradford City on Saturday 19 March, giving you the opportunity to enjoy this highly anticipated match in style.
Hospitality packages start from £49.00 per person, with discounts available for season card holders and junior supporters, and prices and styles to suit all budgets and tastes.
Laid back large lounge on the second floor of the stadium, hosted by Club Legend Tommy Gore. There is a choice of two dining options, whilst a relaxed dress code allows you to enjoy the matchday in your Latics shirt if you choose.
- One course dining - £49.00 per person.
- Two course carvery - £69.00 per person.
Italian restaurant with a relaxed style, again with a choice of two dining styles
- Buffet served Italian – pizzas, pastas, salads and Italian breads - £49.00 per person.
- Waitress served traditional table d’hote menu - £75.00 per person.
A superb lounge overlooking the pitch, with Champagne served on arrival, and followed by a waitress served selection of main courses and desserts.
Coors Lounge - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - £99.00.
Our premier hospitality suite. Enjoy four course dining with views across the pitch and stadium and entertainment throughout.
We have one private box available for this fixture, with details as follows:
- Private suite for up to ten guests.
- Choice of menu options to tailor your day to suit your party.
- to include waitress served four course dining - £1,399.
- to include hot and cold buffet selection - £1,099.
- no catering included – option to add on Champagne taster menu / pizza, pasta and salad selection / home made pie / anything within reason! - £499 basic price.