Employment opportunity at Wigan Athletic Community Trust.
- Premier League 4 Sport Co-ordinator vacancy at Wigan Athletic Community Trust.
- Fixed term contract to 31 August 2017.
- Closing date for applications 5.00pm on Friday 25 November 2016.
- Download an application for by [clicking here].
The position will encompass the following roles and responsibilities:-
- Overall delivery and management of Wigan Athletic Community Trust’s Premier League 4 Sport programme and ensuring the scheme reaches and surpasses its participation targets, as set out in project plan.
- Liaise with and maintain positive relationships with NGB’s, the Premier League, local sports clubs and projects partners involved in the project to ensure smooth delivery of project plan.
- Maintain and monitor all project budgets relating to the Premier League 4 Sport programme.
- Ensure all project statistics are recording onto the VIEWs online monitoring system in a timely manner and produce monthly progress reports for Sport and Community Manager.
- Complete six monthly monitoring and finance reports for the project funder the Premier League Charitable Fund.
- To achieve a maintain a high profile for the Premier League 4 Sport programme by developing a marketing and communications plan for the scheme including use of Wigan Athletic media outlets.
- To represent Wigan Athletic Community Trust at stakeholder and community meetings across Wigan and on occasion at a regional and national level, including attending regional and national Premier League 4 Sport co-ordinators.
- A proven track record of working on community sports participation projects.
- Good project Management skills and the ability to manage budgets.
- Educated to degree standard.
- A good understanding of the National Governing Bodies of Sport and the structure and operation of community sport clubs.
- Full clean driving license.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please download and complete the application form by [clicking here] and return via post to Human Resources, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Robin Park, Wigan, WN5 0UZ or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the full job description please [click here].
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm Friday 25 November 2016
Interview date: Friday 2 December 2016