You could get your hands on a fantastic amount of money this season.
- Shoot! will return for Sunday's game against Bury.
- A fantastic cash prize of £125 is up for grabs for one lucky supporter.
- Register your interest today by contacting the Community Trust.
Wigan Athletic's popular half-time competition, Shoot!, will be returning for the 2017/18 campaign, and you could get your hands on a fantastic amount of money.
The club’s half-time challenge, which takes place on the DW Stadium pitch, gives supporters the opportunity to make their mark from four distances in front of their family and friends.
The Shoot! prizes for the forthcoming season will be as follows:
1) Penalty spot – Uncle Joe’s Mint Ball
2) 18 yard line – Signed shirt/ball
3) Middle of the half – 2x hospitality vouchers
4) Half way line - £125 cash prize (this will go up by £25 each game until somebody wins)
Please be aware there will only be one participant taking part each time.
Should a participant miss at any time they will then lose all of the prizes.
To register your interest in taking part against Bury on Sunday 13th August, simply email Wigan Athletic Community Trust on email@example.com.