Major FREE family fan event at Robin Park will include open training and signing session with Paul Cook and the players – plus many more activities.
- #LATICSOPENDAY, Robin Park, Wigan, Thursday 31 August.
- Fans can watch open training session and meet all the players.
- Wigan Athletic Community Trust to deliver junior training sessions.
- Many more exiting activities, games and exclusive prizes to be announced.
- Free event with tickets in advance. Details to follow.
- Paul Cook: “We want as many fans as possible to come and see the players train.”
ROBIN PARK STADIUM
THURSDAY 31 AUGUST
10am to 3pm
Wigan Athletic will hold its first #LATICSOPENDAY at Robin Park this coming August 31, an exciting and COMPLETELEY FREE day-long of events including a full training session with manager Paul Cook, his coaching staff and the team in the build-up to the weekend Sky Bet League One match versus Northampton Town – plus the chance for fans to meet all the players in person.
Alongside the first team training session, the Wigan Athletic Community Trust will be holding junior coaching sessions, alongside many more fun family activities, games and unique prizes to be won throughout the day – more details to follow over the coming days and in the build-up to the event.
The event will be COMPLETELY FREE but fans will need to book tickets in advance – with details to be announced next week.
Latics manager Paul Cook said: “We want as many fans to come down on the day and make it a great atmosphere. It’s school holidays and we hope many of our young fans will come down and watch the players train, meet them, and take part in all of the activities on the day.”