Enter via Twitter or Facebook – winner to be chosen at 5pm on Tuesday 2 January 2018.
- Name a Wigan Athletic Ultimate Team and be in with a chance of winning two tickets for each of our final ten home matches
- Enter on the club’s official Twitter or Facebook
- Enter by 5pm on Tuesday 2 January 2018
In partnership with EA Sports FIFA, Wigan Athletic are giving supporters the chance to win two tickets for each of the club’s final ten home matches!
All you have to do is reply to our Twitter or Facebook post, naming which players you would have in an all Wigan Athletic FIFA Ultimate Team.
Starting with our match against Peterborough United on Saturday 13 January 2018, the winner – chosen by the club on Tuesday 2 January 2018 – will receive two match tickets for each of our final home matches in Sky Bet League One in the 2017-18 season.
🎮 In partnership with @EASPORTSFIFA, we are offering Latics fans the chance to win 2⃣ tickets for each of our final 1⃣0⃣ @DWStadium matches.— Wigan Athletic (@LaticsOfficial) December 19, 2017
Simply reply to this post with an all-time Latics 'Ultimate Team'
Winner selected 2 Jan 2018!
🔵⚪️ Up the Tics!#wafc pic.twitter.com/0PLnx9Gh72
Terms and Conditions
- The opening time and date of the prize draw is 19/12/2017 at 17:00 GMT, and the closing date and time for receipt of entries is the 02/01/2018 at 17:00 GMT, (the “Contest Period”) Entries submitted after this time will not be considered.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged thirteen (13) and over only. Entrants under the age of thirteen (13) require parental consent to enter the prize draw. Employees (and members of their immediate family) of “Electronic Arts” (“EA”) (“Promoter”), their agents and anyone connected to this competition are not eligible to enter. Subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Each entrant may enter the prize draw one (1) time during the Contest Period
- Winners will receive two match tickets for the final ten Wigan Athletic Sky Bet League One home matches in the 2017-18 season
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter or Facebook direct message
- If the winner of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by the club, the club will be entitled to select alternative winner from among the entrants.