Brilliant season card holder upgrades for Owls clash, whilst non-season card holders also benefit from discounted prices for Friday night DW Stadium clash.
- Matchday hospitality Wigan Athletic v Sheffield Wednesday.
- Springfield Lounge packages available from just £5 per person for season card holders.
- Book now by calling 01942 774000, or by emailing email@example.com
Wigan Athletic supporters can watch Latics’ Friday night clash with Sheffield Wednesday at the DW Stadium in style with packages available from just £25 for non-season card holders.
Supporters can choose from the informal surroundings of the Springfield Suite through to the exclusive trappings of a private box with a tailored menu – the club’s commercial team will work to suit your wishes.
Exclusive discounts are available for season card holders, whilst cheaper prices apply for junior supporters.
Please call the hospitality team on 01942 774 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all we can to help.
A large lounge on the second floor of the Springfield Stand, you can choose to enjoy the facilities with or without a meal on the day in a relaxed environment.
- Package without a meal - £5 (£25 for non-season card holders)
- With a one-course meal - £15 (£35 for non-season card holders)
- With a two-course meal - £25 (£45 for non-season card holders)
The Italian restaurant at the DW Stadium offers an informal build up to the match, with your day including a choice of two menus, live background music and entertainment throughout the day.
- Italiano (two-course buffet) - £25 (£45 for non-season card holders)
- Tradizionale (three course menu) - £45 (£65 for non-season card holders)
Our fantastic hospitality experience includes compere-led entertainment throughout the day, waitress served four-course dining and post-match presentations with the Man of the Match for just £75 (£95 for non-season card holders)
All packages include cushioned match seating, hostess service throughout the day and programmes and team sheets.