Train with Latics offers a unique learning experience to students
Wigan Athletic Community Trust’s Train with Latics programme, run in partnership with ProCoNW Limited, is recruiting for its course which starts in September 2017.
The course runs from September 2017 to July 2018, with study taking place over three days a week; two days in education and one day of functional skills.
What will I study?
- 1st4Sport Level 1 in the principles of coaching
- 1st4Sport NVQ Level 2 in activity leadership
- FA Level 1 in coaching football
How will I study?
- Two days a week in education
- One day a week of functional skills
- Volunteer placement delivering PE in schools
- Peer coaching at Wigan Youth Zone
- Competitive games against other teams
Why Train with Latics?
- Provided with Wigan Athletic kit
- Opportunity to gain valuable coaching experience
- Travel expenses and lunch
- PGCE qualified teaching staff
- Volunteering opportunities across a number of projects
- Guaranteed interview for an apprenticeship
- Career in sports coaching
- Employment in the leisure industry
For more information about Train with Latics, please call Liam Sealey on 01942 318090 or 07568 106126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org