Pre-match facts and figures ahead of Latics' sold outrip to Fleetwood Town
- Match Preview: Fleetwood Town v Wigan Athletic
- All of the key information ahead of Latics' trip to Highbury Stadium.
- Latics travel to the Fylde Coast with promotion in their sights.
FLEETWOOD TOWN v WIGAN ATHLETIC
SKY BET LEAGUE ONE
SATURDAY 21 APRIL 2018
- ODDS: Latest odds ahead of the game from Mr Green
- AWAY INFO: Tips for Latics supporters heading to Fleetwood.
- TICKETS: Buy now for Latics' final home game againtst AFC Wimbledon. Max price £10!
Latics head to Fleetwood Town with a sold out following on Saturday afternoon, aiming to close in on promotion to the Sky Bet Championship.
Paul Cook's side went one step closer with the dramatic late victory over Oxford United on Tuesday night, meaning they could be promoted this Saturday with a victory, should Shrewsbury Town fail to pick up a win against already relegated Bury.
LAST FIVE IN SKY BET LEAGUE ONE
Latics - LWWDW, 10 points, 11 scored, 3 conceded
Fleetwood Town - WWLWL, 9 points, 7 scored, 5 conceded
HOME AND AWAY
Latics away: Won 14, Drawn 2, Lost 4, 46 scored, 17 conceded
Fleetwood Town home: Won 6, Drawn 6, Lost 9, 30 scored, 31 conceded
LEADING GOAL SCORERS IN LEAGUE ONE
Latics: Will Grigg 18, Nick Powell 15, Michael Jacobs 11
Fleetwood Town: Devante Cole 10, Jordy Hiwula 8, Ashley Hunter 8
Will Grigg scored his 18th in the league and 25th in all competitions on Tuesday.
League: Latics 3 wins, 7 scored, 2 conceded
At Fleetwood Town: Latics 1 win