Find out more about our new signing from Motherwell, Cedric Kipre.
- 10 Facts: Cedric Kipre signs from Scottish Premiership side Motherwell.
- Get to know our 21-year-old central defender ahead of his debut against Sheffield Wednesday.
- Former Paris Saint Germain youngster has experience at Leicester City, Corby Town and Motherwell.
1. Born in Paris on 9 December 1996, Cedric is an Ivory Coast Under 23 international who began his career as a younger player at PSG.
2. Kipre joined Leicester City in 2014 and was part of the club's Under 18 and Under 21 squads.
3. The defender featured for Leicester's Under 21s in the Checkatrade Trophy, making his competitive debut against Cheltenham Town in January 2017.
4. Kipre spent a short spell on loan at National League North side Corby Town.
5. At the end of his Leicester contract, Cedric joined Scottish Premiership side Motherwell, where he helped the Fir Park club to a seventh place finish, two better than the previous season with 20 less goals conceded.
6. Kipre helped his side to 20 clean sheets from 49 appearances in all competitions.
7. He made his league debut against Rangers FC, after competing in four Scottish League Cup matches in which he helped Motherwell to two clean sheets.
8. A crucial part of Motherwell's Scottish Cup team, Kipre helped them to a 2-0 victory against Hamilton Academical, a 2-0 win against Dundee, a 2-1 triumph against Hearts and a 3-0 semi-final win against Aberdeen, before a 2-0 defeat in the final to Celtic.
9. Kipre scored his first senior goal in April 2018, the match winner in a 2-1 victory over Dundee.
10. He made his Ivory Coast U23 debut against Togo in March 2018.