The 18 month educational programme starts in September 2018.
- Apprenticeship is run in partnership with ProCo.
- Programme is aimed at young people aged 16-18.
- Stuyding with the Community Trust has a number of benefits.
Wigan Athletic Community Trust are recruiting for their apprenticeship programme which starts in September 2018.
Studying an apprenticeship with Wigan Athletic’s award winning registered charity can help young people aged 16-18 years old to forge a successful career in the PE and sport industries.
What do you need to apply?
- Aged 16-18 on September 30th 2018
- Grade 4 or above in GCSE PE or a Level 2 sports qualification
- Grade 4 or above in GCSE Maths or English
How will you study?
- 35 hour paid employment working across our community projects including one day of education per week
How long is the apprenticeship?
- 18 month contract starting in September 2018
Studying with Wigan Athletic has a number of exciting benefits:
- £490 a month apprenticeship wage
- NVQ Level 3 in PE and School Sport
- Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness
- FA Level 1 & 2 coaching badges
- First Aid & Safeguarding certificates
- Wigan Athletic kit
- Valuable experience working in a variety of different settings
- Travel expenses
To apply or for more information, please call the Community Trust's Education Officer Adam Sherratt on 01942 318090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org