Find out more about Latics' latest addition, midfielder Jay Fulton who has signed on loan from Swansea City.
- Getting to Know: Jay Fulton
- Swans midfielder's former clubs include Falkirk and Oldham Athletic
- Fulton has made 19 Premier League appearances
We breakdown the career of Wigan Athletic's new loan signing Jay Fulton, who has joined the club from Swansea City.
1. Jay was born in Bolton in 1994 whilst his father, Steve, was playing for the Trotters.
2. Steve played for Celtic, Falkirk, Hearts, Kilmarnock and Partick Thistle as well as Bolton.
3. Aged 17, Fulton made his first team debut in April 2011 as Falkirk beat Partick Thistle 2-1.
4. Fulton's first goal came in the Bairns' 2-1 win over Albion Rovers in the 2011-12 Scottish League Cup.
5. He also scored in the final of the competition as Falkirk lost 3-1 to Celtic at Hampden Park.
6. After impressing during his century of appearances north of the border, Fulton signed for Premier League Swansea City.
7. The Swans handed him his Premier League debut in April 2014 as a late substitute in a 4-1 victory over Aston Villa at the Liberty Stadium.
8. In a bid to get more experience, Fulton joined Oldham Athletic on loan in 2015-16, making his debut against Latics when he was involved in an altercation with Jordan Flores.
9. The midfielder made 11 appearances for the Boundary Park side, before returning to Swansea to feature in victories over Arsenal and Liverpool.
10. Fulton played 13 times last season for Swansea, scoring his first senior goal in England during a 3-1 win away at Peterborough United in the League Cup.