New Latics signing in hospitality at the DW Stadium ahead of clash with the Hammers!
- Hospitality: Meet James Vaughan in hospitality before Wigan Athletic’s clash with West Ham United in the Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round on Saturday.
- Only remaining availability in hospitality is in the Springfield Lounge – priced at just £35
- Call 01942 770449 or email email@example.com to secure your place!
Latics supporters can meet the club’s new signing James Vaughan on Saturday afternoon, as the cup-tied striker, who is the youngest-ever goal-scorer in the Premier League, heads to the DW to watch from the stands as his new teammates look to cause an upset against the Hammers.
Fans will be able to pose for photos with Vaughan and ask questions about his career so far!
Vaughan will take part in a Q&A with club legend Tommy Gore in the Springfield Lounge and also make his way around supporters for autographs and photos.
Hospitality is almost sold out for the clash with David Moyes’ Hammers, but we do have spaces remaining for our ‘Feast of Football’ package in the Springfield Lounge, priced at just £35!
The package includes:
- A meal from each of our continental food stations
- Complimentary bottle of Heineken, glass of House wine or draught soft drink at half time
- Q&A and competitions with club legend Tommy Gore
- Laid back atmosphere and dress code in our Springfield Lounge#
The package is just £35, including the price of your match ticket! To book call 01942 770449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book!