Latics’ trip to the Crown Oil Arena to be re-arranged as waterlogged pitch sees match on Tuesday 30 January 2018 postponed.
- Rochdale v Wigan Athletic postponed due to waterlogged pitch
- Match at the Crown Oil Arena due to be rearranged and we will communicate details of this game with supporters as soon as possible
- Tickets for initial fixtures will remain valid, contact the Ticket Office with your ticket for refunds
Wigan Athletic’s Sky Bet League One trip to Rochdale tomorrow evening (Tuesday 30 January 2018) has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
After a final referee inspection on Monday morning, the decision was made to postpone the fixture.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and supporters should read the below information with regards to tickets for the match.
- Any ticket purchased for either of the two original dates initially scheduled for this fixture will remain valid
- Should supporters wish to apply for a refund, they must return their ticket to the DW Stadium in person and should do this as soon as possible
- If supporters have purchased a ticket but not yet received it/requested collection, they can contact the ticket office via phone (0871 66 33 552*) to request a refund
- The DW Stadium Ticket Office is open between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday and from 11am on home matchdays
- For more information, call 0871 66 33 552*
*Calls cost 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost more.