A vacancy has arisen to join the award winning Wigan Athletic Community Trust.
- Job Vacancy at Wigan Athletic Community Trust.
- PE and School Sports Co-Ordinator role - please complete the application form.
- Closing date for applications: Friday 20th July 2018 - Interview date: Tuesday 31st July 2018.
Wigan Athletic Community Trust is looking to recruit a PE and School Sports Co-ordinator to join its successful and respected team of staff that provide a high quality PE and School Sport offer to primary schools in the Wigan area.
- Manage relationships with selected primary schools to ensure that they receive an excellent service and continue to engage with the Community Trust.
- Conduct termly quality assurance visits to include meetings with Headteachers or designated PE leads at each school.
- Provide termly feedback to the Schools Service Manager and other Senior Management on contract performance.
- Line manage five School and Cohesion Coaches ensuring their effective performance against delivery expectations.
- Oversee Wigan Athletic Community Trust’s Competition and Events Calendar.
You will be:
- A National Governing Body Level 2 Qualified Coach or holder of the 1st 4sport Level 2 Award in Multi Skills Development in Sport.
- Qualified or working towards the 1st 4sport Level 3 Certificate in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport.
- Experienced in managing school contracts and delivering on expectations
- Experienced in attracting new schools to take part in community sports and education activities.
- Knowledgeable in the current Primary School PE Curriculum and OFTSED guidelines.
Please [click here] to view the job description and read our guidance for applicants.
To apply for the position please complete the application form detailing how you meet the criteria for the role. Please return your completed application to email@example.com or HR, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UZ.
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th July 2018.
Interview date: Tuesday 31st July 2018.
Wigan Athletic Community Trust is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.