What's on at #LaticsOpenDay 2018 we hear you ask... let's find out!
- This year’s #LaticsOpenDay takes place on Thursday 26th July 2018.
- Tickets for the event are completely free but must be booked in advance.
- We profile just some of the exciting things on offer at #LaticsOpenDay.
More than 1,500 supporters attended the first ever #LaticsOpenDay last year, and with that figure set to rise considerably this time around, be prepared for a truly unforgettable experience.
Here’s our list…
WATCH AN OPEN TRAINING SESSION
GET INVOLVED IN FOOTBALL COACHING SESSIONS
Your child can experience the life of a professional footballer by taking part in football coaching sessions led by the club’s academy staff. Aimed at youngsters aged between 6-14-years-old, the sessions are designed to develop and improve children’s skills and techniques.
Once you have your FREE #LaticsOpenDay ticket, sign up for the FREE coaching sessions online here.
TAKE ON THE FOOTBALL ASSAULT COURSE AND CLIMBING WALL
GET YOUR HANDS ON THE NEW 2018/19 HOME SHIRT
Stadium tours can be booked on the day by visiting the stadium tours meeting pointing visible inside Robin Park Arena on #LaticsOpenDay.
HOW TO BOOK
1. First off, make sure you have FREE tickets for #LaticsOpenDay itself through one of the following:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/wiganathletic
- By phone on 01942 311111
- In person at the DW Stadium Ticket Office
2. Pen Thursday 26th July into your diary and start to get excited about the biggest #LaticsOpenDay yet!!
3. Let us know you're coming by responding to our Facebook event below!
Those with tickets for #LaticsOpenDay will be able to park in Car Park 3, but please be reminded that parking in Robin Park Arena is pay and display only.