Coaching sessions to be held from 12.15pm-3pm at Robin Park Arena during #LaticsOpenDay 2018
- #LaticsOpenDay is back and offering your young Latics supporter the chance to train like a pro!
- Professional coaching sessions provided by the club’s academy staff.
- Activities aim to improve the football skills of children aged 6-14 years old.
Does your child want to receive expert coaching from the club’s academy staff at this year’s highly anticipated #LaticsOpenDay event at Robin Park Arena?
Taking place on Thursday 26th July from 10am-3pm, #LaticsOpenDay is one of the biggest events in the club’s calendar and is completely free to all.
With Paul Cook’s squad hosting an open training session at the venue from 10.30am-12pm, the club’s younger supporters will be able to improve and develop their own football skills and techniques on the same pitch with academy coaches from 12.15pm-3pm.
Football coaching for 6-8 year olds: 12.15pm-1pm
Football coaching for 9-11 year olds: 1.15pm-2pm
Football coaching for 12-14 year olds: 2.15pm-3pm
HOW TO BOOK
1. First off, make sure you have FREE tickets for #LaticsOpenDay itself through one of the following:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/wiganathletic
- In person at the DW Stadium Ticket Office
- By phone on 01942 311111
2. Now you're booked in for #LaticsOpenDay, sign up for the FREE coaching sessions online at officialsoccerschools.co.uk
3. Pen Thursday 26th July into your diary and start to get excited about the biggest #LaticsOpenDay yet!!
4. Let us know you're coming by responding to our Facebook event below!
Those with tickets for #LaticsOpenDay will be able to park in Car Park 3, but please be reminded that parking in Robin Park Arena is pay and display only.