The key numbers ahead of Wednesday night's Sky Bet League One clash between Bradford City and Wigan Athletic.
- Match Preview: Bradford City v Wigan Athletic.
- Latics looking to return to winning ways in Sky Bet League One.
- Michael Jacobs netted on our last visit to Valley Parade in October 2015.
BRADFORD CITY V WIGAN ATHLETIC
SKY BET LEAGUE ONE
WEDNESDAY 14TH MARCH 2018
KICK OFF: 7.45PM
- TICKETS: Cash turnstiles in operation at Valley Parade
- ODDS: Official betting partner Mr Green provide us with the latest odds
- iFOLLOW: Listen to full match commentary on iFollow, watch the full match online outside of the UK.
LAST FIVE IN LEAGUE ONE
Bradford City – LLDDL, 2 points, 4 scored, 10 conceded
Latics – LLWDD – 5 points, 7 scored, 10 conceded
HOME AND AWAY
Bradford City at home – 6 wins, 2 draws, 7 defeats, 21 scored, 27 conceded
Latics away – 10 wins, 2 draws, 3 defeats, 32 scored, 14 conceded
LEADING GOAL SCORERS IN LEAGUE ONE
Bradford City – Charlie Wyke 13, Paul Taylor 6, Dominic Poleon 5
Latics – Nick Powell 12, Will Grigg 11, Michael Jacobs 8
All competitions: Latics 10 wins, Bradford City 11 wins, 7 draws