Wigan Athletic's official charity are recruiting a number of positions to support the delivery of PE to primary schools.
- Successful candidates will deliver high quality sports coaching.
- Community Trust work with 72 primary schools across Wigan.
- The closing date for applications is Tuesday 5th June 2018.
Wigan Athletic Community Trust is looking to recruit a number of positions to support the delivery of PE and Sport to 72 primary schools in the Wigan area from September 2018.
Working as part of a team of coaches you will:
- Deliver high quality football and sports coaching in Wigan primary schools.
- Ensure that all activities delivered are in line with the Primary School PE Curriculum and OFSTED guidelines.
- Maintain effective working relationships with host schools and all staff within the schools to ensure continuation of PE contracts.
- Assist in the delivery of evening football and sport sessions as part of the Premier League Kicks project.
You will be:
- A National Governing Body Level 2 Qualified Coach or hold the 1st 4sport Level 2 Award in Multi Skills Development in Sport.
- Experienced in delivering PE and sports coaching in schools to young people of all abilities and ages.
- Able to travel to different sites to deliver sessions.
To apply for the position please complete the application form detailing how you meet the criteria for the role.
Please return your completed application to HR, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UZ or to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 5th June 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 4th July 2018
Length of contract: Initial 12 months
Salary: £16,000 (pro rata depending on working hours)
Wigan Athletic Football Club is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender re-assignment, marital status, religion or belief or sexual orientation.