If you are an individual who specialises in great customer service, then the DW Stadium Ticket Team is looking for you.
We are recruiting for a new team member who will be responsible for selling tickets over the counter or by telephone and provide advice and assistance to customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A track record of working in a customer service environment.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately within a busy team environment
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to build rapport with customers and resolve challenging queries and complaints in a professional and coherent manner.
- Proven written and oral communication skills and the ability to articulate information.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use the full suite of Microsoft Office packages.
- Integrity at all times as you will be responsible for financial payments and cash handling.
The post holder will be required to work weekends and evenings to cover match days and ticket sales.
For further details of the role and the person specification please visit http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/club/Employment.aspx to view the job description and read our guidance for applicants.
To apply for the position please complete the application form detailing how you meet the criteria for the role. Please return your completed application to HR, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UZ or to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 27th May 2018
The DW Stadium is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender re-assignment, marital status, religion or belief or sexual orientation.