If you are an individual who specialises in great customer service, then the DW Stadium Ticket Office Team is looking for you.
We are recruiting for match day ticket office team members who will be responsible for selling tickets over the counter or by telephone and providing advice and assistance to customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The ability to work quickly and accurately within a busy team environment
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to build rapport with customers and resolve challenging queries and complaints in a professional and coherent manner.
- Proven written and oral communication skills and the ability to articulate information.
- Good IT skills with the ability to use the full suite of Microsoft Office packages.
The post holder will be required to work 4 hour shifts on weekend and evening matches for both Wigan Athletic Football Club and Wigan Warriors Rugby Club fixtures.
For further details of the role and the person specification please visit http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/club/Employment.aspx to view the job description and read our guidance for applicants.
To apply for the position please complete the application form detailing how you meet the criteria for the role. Please return your completed application to HR, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UZ or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 18th November 2018
Wigan Football Company Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.