Cheer on Latics for free with our Under 18 and student ticket offer for the visit of Ipswich Town.
- Latics vs Ipswich Town on Saturday 23 February, free to Under 18s and students.
- Paul Cook's Latics aim to make it four unbeaten at the DW Stadium in the Championship.
- Redeem free tickets by calling 01942 311111 or by visiting the DW Stadium Ticket Office in person.
Latics have one of the best home records in the Championship this season and we're looking to add to victories against Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham United, Hull City, Bristol City, West Bromwich Albion, Blackburn Rovers, Aston Villa and Queens Park Rangers as we enter an enthralling final third of the season.
Who can take up the offer?
- Under 18s and full time students.
- Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Give the DW Stadium Ticket Office a call on 01942 311111.
- Visit the DW Stadium Ticket Office in person to collect your tickets!
- Students must provide valid photo identification.
- Please contact the DW Stadium Ticket Office to organise a refund.
What are the prices for other tickets and how can I buy?
- Adult tickets are £20.
- Over 65 tickets are £15.
- Adult + Over 65 tickets can be purchased by phone, in person or online.
We're calling on the next generation of Latics supporters to come down to the DW and enjoy everything match day brings, including free access to our Family Zone and Blue Room facilities before the match.
Our Family Zone is open from 1.30pm underneath the East Stand and is free to enter for young supporters and their families!
You can enjoy pre-match activities such as; PlayStation games, football inflatables, pool, arts and crafts, table tennis, basketball and lots more, plus you'll be able to meet some of our first team stars before kick off!
The Blue Room is Latics’ pre-match area in the Family Zone for junior disabled fans and their families to enjoy a number of inclusive activities.
VISITING SUPPORTERS GUIDE
There's plenty more information in our handy guide for supporters visiting the DW Stadium, whether it's your first time or if you're simply looking for more details about the match day experience.
[Click here] to download.