Here at the DW Stadium we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and engaging people to join us to drive our service delivery to the next level.
As part of our bar team you will play a key role in providing an amazing experience for our guests. You will need to engage with customers whilst continuing to keep the bar running, specifically at peak times within our hospitality lounges for Football and Rugby matches, as well as non-match day events such as party nights and weddings.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, competencies and qualifications:
- Can demonstrate working as part of a team
- Previous experience of bar service is preferred
- Can demonstrate good customer service skills with previous experience preferred
- Previous cash handling and POS use preferred
- Smart appearance, with a warm, friendly but professional attitude towards the clients
- Work as part of a small team, but must be able to take initiative when required to do so
- Understanding of food hygiene, although training will be given
To apply for any of these positions you must:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- Have passion for customer service
In return we can offer:
- Tailored industry training
- Free on-site parking for non-match day events
- Flexible shifts
For further details of the role and the person specification please visit www.wiganathletic.com/club/employment to view the job description and read our guidance for applicants.
To apply for the position please complete the application form detailing how you meet the criteria for the role. Please return your completed application to HR, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UZ or to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th March at 5pm.
Wigan Football Company Ltd is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
The Company is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and adults at risk involved in its activities and events. The Company recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of these vulnerable groups by a commitment to procedures to protect them. The Company expects all staff and volunteers to fully support and promote these commitments.