Amend your details ahead of season cards going on sale from week commencing Monday 20th May!
- New Wigan Athletic ticketing website now live
- Previous Client Codes will alter, supporters should have received an email notifying them of this change, [click here] to amend your login.
- If you haven’t received an email, contact the Wigan Athletic Ticket Office in person, call 01942 311111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019/20 Wigan Athletic Season Cards on sale from week commencing Monday 20 May
Today [Monday 13 May] we launched our new ticket sales website ahead of 2019/20 Season Cards going on sale next week, w/c Monday 20th May.
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes over the past six months to prepare for the launch, and we’re really pleased with the final outcome.
As part of the new systems we’ll be using, your Client Code will alter. Your new Client Code should have been emailed to you – you may notice that the final few digits are the same as your previous one.
If you haven’t received an email, contact the Wigan Athletic Ticket Office in person, call 01942 311111 or email email@example.com
Also please check your spam/junk folder in case the email hasn't landed directly in your inbox.
You can access the new website at [https://wigan-athletic.talent-sport.co.uk] – please delete any bookmarks you may have for the old one.
We are committed to protecting your data and we can’t see the password that you will have used previously to log in, so the first thing you’ll need to do is reset it.
How to reset my password?
- Click on the link above, select ‘Reset my password’ on the home page
- Follow the steps to reset it.
If you have any issues in resetting your password, please contact the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01942 311111 and we’ll be happy to help you get underway!
Once you’ve logged in, if you buy match tickets or Season Tickets for other supporters, make sure you link your accounts together in Friends and Family, which can be found in the My Account section.